Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm a big fan of blogs. If I had to tell someone exactly how many blogs currently reside on my Reader, I don't know if I'd be embaressed or surprised. That being said, I think I added three more to the list about 15 minutes ago. Whatev...have you heard of Knock off Wood? No? Well then please, click on the link & be prepared to be blown away. When this blog updates it's all I can do not to stop what I'm doing and devour the entire post. This blog has so inspired me that I'm 85% convinced that I'm going to tackle building this West Elm Modern inspired Farm Table . I've been thinking about it for awhile now and after reading about the success of the first timers over at pemberwick.blogspot.com, I went from 'meh' to 'I can SOOoooo do that too'. Paul & I have always wanted a big table like this but were convinced that it would be awhile before we could actually afford the one that would fit us perfectly. So...can you build a $600 Farm Table for $20-$30 (about how much it has cost some readers)? Stay tuned folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment